Monday, August 24, 2009

Found: One Teething Biscut

I had assumed it would be easy to find teething cookies...I figured I'd be fighting off teething cookies with a stick.

This is not the case.

I went to four different grocery stores, a Target, and a CVS and not a single ONE had baked teething treats.

You'd think I was looking for Leprechauns, or Big Foot, or a female under the age of 40 at a Clay Aiken concert.

A part of me wanted to give up hope. A part of resigned myself that my child would just have to spend her days chewing on my keys and attempting to eat her own foot.

But there was another part of me, a BETTER part of me that knew if I just held out a little longer, if I didn't give up hope I would find the mythical baby biscotti like cookie I so craved.

And today...today is the day of victory.

People, I found a teething cookie. Whole Foods carries Healthy Timez baby biscuits and Emmy is currently devouring one of them like mad.

I win! Score one for desperately teething!

No comments:

Post a Comment